Far Cry Primal on Hd 4600 integrated Graphics Card [GPU]

Far Cry Primal on HD 4600
Far Cry Primal has been launched on PC today that is 1st March 2016, before we move onto the topic that how this game plays on HD 4600 integrated graphics, let's talk about a bit about this game, this game can be categorized as Open world First personal game and which is set on 10,000 BC Stone age, discover a beautiful open world, craft weapons, tame beasts (wolfs, bears etc) that just mean make them pet and use them beasts against enemies and lot more things to explore in story mode environment. Basically this game is just really nice specially if you like old age weapons and pets system rather than modern age weapons.

Far Cry Primal 720p
This game is Dunia engine based, I expected to run it on 20+ Fps with lowest settings, the least you can go is 720p HD, and all the lowest settings is shown in the below screenshot -

Far Cry Primal Lowest minimum graphics settings
If you already to thinking to play such kinda games on Intel integrated graphics then you should know that of course it's possible but FPS is quite low but playable with my Rig, I'll state my rig latter.

FCP on HD 4600
FCP Screenshot on HD 4600
FCP ScreenShot on HD 4600
There's not much optimizations in the setting for really low end graphics cards, for me I played it with low fps but consistent there were not any hiccups or lags though with my PC, I5-4440, HD 4600 and 8GB RAM. Heads to my youtube channel for gameplay videos of Far cry primal on HD 4600 - YouTube.com/OPiest

If you decide to buy this game, don't forget to check this site, which in general sell Steam CD keys for cheap - Far Cry Primal global Steam CD key

Ask any queries below or in the video page.
 

Comments