Pocket Legends - Blogging - I came back

 I came back to blogging and this time I wanna be more casual with every topic and pocket legends topics, without any format.

So the topic can be anything either it be PVE events, PVP or just generalized pocket legends. Right now when I'm writing this, there's one patch is live extending the ongoing Forest fury "The deadly druid" event. Unlike the previous Gaunlet event on the the PL's 10 year BDay event, there's only multiplayer option available NOT solo, which is the first thing I notice in the official announcement by Cinco in the forum. I has one small convo with Cinco in that thread about Solo being not available. last time solo had advantage at scoring against multiplayer mode. But the advantage was at time period which was 2Min for solo and 1 min for multiplayer, reducing the time to 90 sec would fill the gap but whatever.

The topic is not ended, I'll continue..

Comments