Hungry Shark Evolution Mr Snappy update is live, New Shark 2015

hungry Shark Evolution Mr Snappy
Mr Snappy is the newest Shark in Hungry Shark Evolution, though Mr Snappy is not a shark it's a prehistoric Predator based on Mosasaurus.

Megalodon and Big Daddy was huge in size but this new shark is compact but more deadly than Megalodon and Big daddy because it can eat anything at the same time it's travel speed is just best among all in this game, eating speed is as strong. Energy level bar is longer than any other shark. Thus it has all the advantages but no disadvange. If you like to play hungry shark evolution, Mr Snappy is just best. Let me tell you, I had like 320k gold coin before this update, and I was thinking I may need more coins to buy this new shark probably 350k as big daddy was 250k but after update I found it's just 250k. That's a food thing that developers did.



I've made some gameplay videos in my YouTube channel. Visit my channel to watch it.

 Latest Topics :

Top pics of Android mobiles best and beast that can  play Apex Legends Mobile in Unites States of America.

Everything about Bangalore in Apex Legends Mobile.

Detailed information of All guns in apex legends mobile.

Comments